So, I woke up this morning pretty pleased with myself. I had finally pulled my finger out and done it. New ideas kept popping into my head and I was getting pretty excited about this blogging business. Then I looked in the mirror.
The horror! Three wiry white, (WHITE!) hairs were sticking up prominently at the top of my forehead. Not good.
Now there's no denying that I've been pulling out the odd grey hair for a year or so now, but they've been few and far between and certainly not visible the second I looked in the mirror. So that's it then. Time to start dying (in every sense of the word...). The problem is I'm just not very good at the high maintenance stuff, and to me this spells commitment. What I really wanted was to put it off as long as possible, but can I cope with people looking at my grey hairs while they're talking to me? It's not that I'm particularly vain, but, well, I'm only 37.... I'm just not ready to be old yet. Think I'll just have to sleep on it for now (the idea that is, not my grey hair).
In the meantime here are my Top 5 anti-aging foods (not that they've done me any good, sniff).
1. Red Wine. Yep, you read that right. A glass a day apparently - I'll let you decide on size yourself.
2. Dried Oregano. Surprising, but so easy to add to almost anything.
3. Turmeric. Ditto. Loads of spices have major antioxidant properties so get those curries ordered.
4. Berries. Strawberries, Blue berries, Black berries (in season now).
5. Dark Chocolate. I know!! So it's not all bad then - maybe I'm just not eating enough of it...