So it's the turn of products this week. More specifically products you couldn't live without. Making the list is the easy part - narrowing it down to your Top 5 adds to the difficulty level.
So, after much deliberation here's my Top 5 Products I Couldn't Live Without.
My first entry comes from the beauty department - not sure what that says about me...other than I could be mistaken for David Bellamy without them. It's a cruel twist of fate that as the years pile on and your wrinkles deepen hairs start sprouting in places that no lady should have to pluck. Sad but true.
Top of my food list. God help you if you don't like pasta living in our house because that's what's for dinner 90% of the time and on the other 10% of days it's lunch.
It's a toss up in the electrical department but without it how could I talk to you, and where would I keep my lists?
I'm not sure I could survive three kids without it. Does that make me a bad mother? Probably, but at least I'm still sane *face twitches repeatedly*
5. Bottle Opener (wine).
My drink entry. Placed at number five so I don't look like an alcho. Again. And yes I know I could buy screw tops but it's just not the same as hearing the lovely 'pop' before the 'glug'.
Now you know what to do. Write your list of top 5 products on your own blog and then come back here and add it to the linky below - and don't forget to visit some of the other entries on the list so we can be one big happy family of listy freaks.