No not really.
However I have been tagged by the lovely Kate who blogs at Kate on Thin Ice for the 'I'm a Celebrity 10 Question Quiz', so it would be rude not to take part.
Here we go:
1. What one thing about being a parent makes you scream “Get me out of here!”
The noise - especially if it involves fighting which ends with 'Muuuuuuuum!'
2. What skills, if any, do you have that would be useful in the jungle?
Erm...clearly it's taking me too long to think of anything so I would have to say nothing - I would be the stone around the other celebrities necks (now there's a thought...)
3. How are you likely to annoy people if you were stuck with them for 3 weeks?
Ask my husband. No in fact don't. I have no annoying habits. Honest.
4. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten?
Dog food. When I was about 10 my 'friend' dared me to try it, when I declined she asked if I'd do it if she did. Ever the forthright individual I agreed. She dipped her finger in, (unbeknownst to me) switched fingers and licked her (clean) finger clean. I wasn't so cunning. Gag.
5. What luxury item would you take into the jungle with you?
6. What is the most daring thing you have ever done?
A skydive. Or heading to Australia to go backpacking on my own.
7. Who would you miss most if you went into the jungle with a bunch of strangers?
8. What celebrity alive or dead would you like to have with you in the jungle?
Jesus. He turned the water into wine.
9. What would scare you about being in the jungle?
10. After leaving the jungle, you go to a luxury hotel. What would be the first thing you did on reaching your hotel?
Shower and then slip into those clean white cotton sheets and order room service.
11th mission should you choose to accept it is to tell us why the person who tagged you is a star. (For the uninitiated, stars play a big party in the television programme)
Kate is a star because she's on an important journey. She's blogging about it honestly and openly and she's inspiring and being inspired by others. Plus she's starting to believe in herself which is pretty awesome. Plus she joins in with my Listographies. Plus she's called Kate.
Here endeth my celebrity moment.